Frequently asked questions for Residents

How do I apply for a place?

Contact us by: phone: 01293 534138 or Use our application form: - Download our General Application Form - Download our Third Party Referral Form and email to enquiries@crawleyfriendsha.org.uk Download our admission policy

How long can I stay?

One year.

Can couples stay?

No, the rooms are only single rooms.

What do I pay?

You pay the rent and the service charge.

Are meals provided?

No. Residents make their own meals. We are happy to teach you how to cook.

Is there an age limit?

You must be over 18 and be able to look after yourself as Camfield does not provide care or nursing assistance for resdients.

What help can I expect?

Our staff will help you to: - Settle into the house - Obtain housing benefit, if needed, - Keep up to date with rent, - Look after your health, - Improve your life skills, - Find follow-on housing See our Support Statement for more information.

Are there rules?

Yes- see our full House Rules which are based on respect for others and the aims and objectives of the Association.

Can people lose their place?

Yes. We do not tolerate antisocial behaviour or use of drugs or alcohol on the premises…and you must pay the rent.

How do I find a place to live afterwards?

You must think about this from the start of your stay at Camfield. We give help in exploring all the options available.

What facilities are there at Camfield?

Individual well decorated and carpeted bed sitting rooms with single bed, bedside cabinet, storage for clothes and a fridge freezer. Wifi and TV points in all rooms. Lockable cupboard for food in small kitchens. For more information, see our Support Statement and Gallery & Info.

Can visitors stay overnight?


Can pets be kept at Camfield?